San Digo Chargers wide receiver Malcom Floyd is expected to play this season after recovering from a neck injury that nearly ended his career, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune.
Dr. Robert Watkins had an appointment with Floyd last week.
"The doc said … I'm at risk just like anybody else," Floyd said. There's not really a worry. … I'm feeling good. I think I feel like my old self."
Floyd, 32, got hurt on a hit from Philadelphia Eagles linebacker DeMeco Ryans, who was fined $21,000 for striking a defenseless player in the head and neck area.
"I'm really excited to make plays again," Floyd said. "Hopefully, I can do more this year than I ever have."
Follow me on Twitter: @RavensInsider
Aaron Wilson covers the Ravens for The Baltimore Sun
DEC 19 Joel Corry
A look at how the Chicago Bears could swing a trade to deal their high-priced quarterback.
DEC 12 Joel Corry
Should San Francisco decide to part ways with its quarterback, here’s how it would work.
DEC 10 Erik Oehler
Sometimes they aren't out to get you.