17. (11) New York Jets (8-6): What happened in Philly, Rex?
ICONAn ugly day for Eli and the Giants in the loss to the 'Skins at home.
18. (9) New York Giants (7-7): That was a blown opportunity for Eli and the Giants vs. the Redskins.
19. (20) Oakland Raiders (7-7): How do you allow Calvin Johnson to get behind the secondary in a two-minute situation?
20. (22) Washington Redskins (5-9): The ‘Skins handled the Giants—for the second time this season.
21. (23) Miami Dolphins (5-9): Reggie Bush came to play and posted a career high 203-yards in the win over the Bills.
22. (26) Kansas City Chiefs (6-8): Was the upset win over the Packers enough to get Romeo Crennel the head job in 2012?
23. (24) Carolina Panthers (5-9): When was the last time you saw the “fumblerooski” work outside of a little league game?
24. (16) Tennessee Titans (7-7): In the middle of the Wild Card race you can’t lose to the Colts.
25. (21) Chicago Bears (7-7): The Caleb Hanie experiment—and the season—is coming to a crashing end in Chicago.
26. (25) Buffalo Bills (5-9): Remember when the Bills beat the Patriots?
27. (28) Cleveland Browns (4-10): Seneca Wallace made some plays at QB, but that’s a game Cleveland has to close out in Arizona.
28. (27) Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10): The Jags should have stayed on the bus in Atlanta.
29. (29) Minnesota Vikings (2-12): The Vikes might want to upgrade their secondary this offseason.
30. (30) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-10): That is now eight straight losses for Raheem Morris and the Bucs.
31. (31) St. Louis Rams (2-12): Remember when the Rams almost won the NFC West in 2010?
32. (32) Indianapolis Colts (1-13): The Colts finally get a win, but they still belong down here at the bottom.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
MAR 07 Joel Corry
Front offices and agents of soon-to-be free agents can begin discussions this weekend.
MAR 04 Jerry Angelo
At some point, even the best partnerships in the NFL will begin to dissolve.
MAR 04 Jeff Fedotin
Amidst swirling rumors, Colts would serve as perfect team for embattled tackle.