17. (19) Philadelphia Eagles (4-6): Can they Eagles stay alive? We will find out when they matchup with Brady and the Patriots this Sunday.
ICONMatt Moore and the Dolphins have won three straight after the 0-7 start.
18. (22) Miami Dolphins (3-7): The Dolphins are on a three game winning streak and it starts with the play of QB Matt Moore.
19. (16) Tennessee Titans (5-5): Chris Johnson continued his sub-par season in the loss to the Falcons.
20. (17) Buffalo Bills (5-5): The Bills continue to fade away after taking a beating down in Miami.
21. (21) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-6): The Bucs are going backwards despite the highlight runs we see from LaGarrette Blount.
22. (18) San Diego Chargers (4-6): When you lose five straight it is a good time to question the head coach.
23. (25) Seattle Seahawks (4-6): The Seahawks followed up the win over the Ravens by pounding the Rams at home.
24. (23) Kansas City Chiefs (4-6): Hawkeyes' fans are already calling for rookie QB Ricky Stanzi to see some playing time after last night. #USA
25. (26) Arizona Cardinals (3-7): Never mind the talk of a QB controversy in Arizona.
26. (31) Cleveland Browns (4-6): The Browns get their fourth win of the season, but watching this offense is painful.
27. (27) Minnesota Vikings (2-8): With the way this season is going, the Vikings might want to shut A.P. down for a couple of weeks with that ankle injury.
28. (28) Carolina Panthers (2-8): The sign of a rebuilding team: blowing a 24-7 lead in another loss.
29. (24) Jacksonville Jaguars (3-7): Blaine Gabbert had the opportunities to beat the Browns in the final seconds.
30. (30) Washington Redskins (3-7): That’s six straight losses for Mike Shanahan and the ‘Skins.
31. (29) St. Louis Rams (2-8): Is Steve Spagnuolo going to survive in St. Louis after this season?
32. (32) Indianapolis Colts (0-10): Did anyone even notice the Colts were on a bye this past week?
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
MAR 07 Joel Corry
Front offices and agents of soon-to-be free agents can begin discussions this weekend.
MAR 04 Jerry Angelo
At some point, even the best partnerships in the NFL will begin to dissolve.
MAR 04 Jeff Fedotin
Amidst swirling rumors, Colts would serve as perfect team for embattled tackle.