Every week, the National Football Post brings you our NFL Power Rankings: a breakdown of how we stack up the league.
US PRESSWIREBrady threw 4 TD passes in the Patriots' 42-14 win over the Texans.
1. (4) New England Patriots (10-3): Brady and the Pats put on a clinic last night when they whipped up on the Texans.
2. (3) Denver Broncos (10-3): Manning vs. Brady for the AFC Championship? We can hope, right?
3. (5) San Francisco 49ers (9-3-1): The 50-plus yard TD run from Colin Kaepernick is a great example of what the young QB brings to Harbaugh’s offense.
4. (2) Atlanta Falcons (11-2): A bad day vs. the Panthers or a team that was exposed?
5. (6) Green Bay Packers (9-4): The Packers found the running game in the win over the Lions. That could be trouble for the rest of the NFC.
6. (1) Houston Texans (11-2): The Texans are 0-2 under the lights against big boy competition.
7. (11) New York Giants (8-5): The Giants responded to the Monday night loss last week by beating up the Saints.
8. (9) Seattle Seahawks (8-5): The Seahawks could have scored 70 vs. the Cardinals.
9. (10) Indianapolis Colts (9-4): Another comeback win for Andrew Luck and the Colts.
10. (14) Washington Redskins (7-6): Backup QB Kirk Cousins grabbed the spotlight as the ‘Skins kept rolling with the comeback win vs. the Ravens.
11. (7) Baltimore Ravens (9-4): Jim Caldwell gets three games to fix the Ravens' offense before the playoffs start after the club let go of Cam Cameron.
12. (8) Cincinnati Bengals (8-5): That’s a game the Bengals have to close out at home vs. the Cowboys.
13. (15) St. Louis Rams (6-6-1): Don’t forget about the Rams in the NFC Wild Card race.
14. (18) Minnesota Vikings (7-6): Adrian Peterson continues to run over the NFL.
15. (13) Chicago Bears (8-5): Could these be the final three games of Lovie Smith’s tenure in Chicago?
16. (12) Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6): Not the results we expected vs. the Chargers with Ben Roethlisberger returning to the lineup.
CONTINUE TO PAGE 2 FOR THE REST OF OUR POWER RANKINGS
MAR 07 Joel Corry
Front offices and agents of soon-to-be free agents can begin discussions this weekend.
MAR 04 Jerry Angelo
At some point, even the best partnerships in the NFL will begin to dissolve.
MAR 04 Jeff Fedotin
Amidst swirling rumors, Colts would serve as perfect team for embattled tackle.