Every week, the National Football Post brings you our NFL Power Rankings: a breakdown of how we stack up the league.
1. (1) Houston Texans (10-1): The Texans beat the Lions on Thanksgiving to win their second OT game in a span of five days.
2. (2) San Francisco 49ers (8-2-1): Isn’t it obvious that the Niners are tougher to game plan for with Colin Kaepernick at QB?
3. (3) Atlanta Falcons (10-1): Hard to knock the Falcons for winning games—even if they find ways to sneak by at the end.
4. (5) Denver Broncos (8-3): Ugly win in K.C., but the Broncos keep rolling.
US PRESSWIRE4th and 29? That's not a problem for Ray Rice and the Ravens.
5. (7) Baltimore Ravens (9-2): The effort from Ray Rice was awesome on the 4th and 29 play to save the Ravens out in San Diego.
6. (8) New England Patriots (8-3): That was too easy vs. the Jets on Thanksgiving night.
7. (12) New York Giants (7-4): Are the Giants back? Sure looked like it on Sunday night vs. the Packers.
8. (9) Chicago Bears (8-3): The Bears are a different team when they have Jay Cutler under center.
9. (5) Green Bay Packers (7-4): Someone needs to help out Aaron Rodgers, right?
10. (17) Cincinnati Bengals (6-5): The Bengals are playing their best football of the season.
11. (8) Seattle Seahawks (6-5): How can the Seahawks be so tough at home and look so average on the road?
12. (11) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-5): The Bucs saw their four game winning streak come to an end in the loss to the Falcons.
13. (15) Indianapolis Colts (7-4): The story of the Colts season keeps getting better.
14. (10) Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5): If the Steelers don’t get Roethlisberger back soon their season could slip away.
15. (14) New Orleans Saints (5-6): Tough loss at home to the 49ers with a trip to Atlanta on the schedule this Thursday night.
16. (18) Washington Redskins (5-6): RG3 vs. the Giants this Monday night? That’s good TV.
CONTINUE TO PAGE 2 FOR THE REST OF OUR POWER RANKINGS
MAR 07 Joel Corry
Front offices and agents of soon-to-be free agents can begin discussions this weekend.
MAR 04 Jerry Angelo
At some point, even the best partnerships in the NFL will begin to dissolve.
MAR 04 Jeff Fedotin
Amidst swirling rumors, Colts would serve as perfect team for embattled tackle.