17. (14) Cincinnati Bengals (7-6): The Bengals season is starting to slip away in December.
ICONFitzgerald posted 146-yards receiving in the Cards' win over the 49ers.
18. (21) Arizona Cardinals (6-7): Larry Fitzgerald lit up the Niners’ secondary, but how about this defense in Arizona?
19. (25) Philadelphia Eagles (5-8): Can the Eagles put together two wins in a row when they host the Jets this weekend?
20. (17) Oakland Raiders (7-6): That performance at Lambeau was hideous.
21. (18) Chicago Bears (7-6): The Bears season has been flipped upside down over the last three weeks—and another Tebow comeback didn’t help.
22. (24) Washington Redskins (4-9): Hung with the Patriots but the result is all that matters.
23. (13) Miami Dolphins (4-9): The loss to Philly didn’t get Tony Sparano fired, but it didn’t make a case for the head coach.
24. (23) Carolina Panthers (4-9): The Panthers blew another lead in the loss to the Falcons at home.
25. (26) Buffalo Bills (5-8): A major slide continues for Fitzpatrick and the Bills.
26. (22) Kansas City Chiefs (5-8): Do Chiefs’ fans really want to see Josh McDaniels as their next head coach?
27. (30) Jacksonville Jaguars (4-9): Jags’ fans should be thankful for Maurice Jones-Drew.
28. (29) Cleveland Browns (4-9): USC’s Matt Barkley would look good in a Browns’ uniform in 2012.
29. (27) Minnesota Vikings (2-11): The Vikings need to find a way to get Joe Webb on the field.
30. (28) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-9): Make that seven straight losses for the Bucs after the 41-17 beat down from the Jags.
31. (31) St. Louis Rams (2-11): The draft board in St. Louis should be loaded with WR prospects.
32. (32) Indianapolis Colts (0-13): Why can’t the Colts go to camp next season with both Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck?
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
DEC 19 Joel Corry
A look at how the Chicago Bears could swing a trade to deal their high-priced quarterback.
DEC 12 Joel Corry
Should San Francisco decide to part ways with its quarterback, here’s how it would work.
DEC 10 Erik Oehler
Sometimes they aren't out to get you.