US PRESSWIREA.J. Green and the Bengals blew out the Giants this past Sunday in Cincy.
17. (22) Cincinnati Bengals (4-5): The Bengals blew out the Giants, but can they play some consistent football?
18. (14) Detroit Lions (4-5): We didn’t see the Lions being swept by the Vikings this season.
19. (15) Miami Dolphins (4-5): Let's see how Tannehill responds in his next start after the poor performance he had in the loss to Tennessee.
20. (16) San Diego Chargers (4-5): Just when we thought the Chargers were ready to put together a run they find a way to disappoint again.
21. (22) Washington Redskins (3-6): Even with the 3-6 record, we will be watching RG3 and the ‘Skins when they get back on the field this week.
22. (26) St. Louis Rams (3-5-1): Illegal formation? Delay of game? Those two penalties blew the Rams’ opportunity to get the win in San Fran.
23. (23) Arizona Cardinals (4-5): Can the Cards stop their five game losing streak in Atlanta this Sunday?
24. (20) Philadelphia Eagles (3-6): Time is running out on Andy Reid and Michael Vick in Philly.
25. (29) Tennessee Titans (4-6): A week after giving up 51 to the Bears, the Titans get Jake Locker back and pound the Dolphins.
26. (24) New York Jets (3-6): The Jets stink right now. What else can we say?
27. (27) Buffalo Bills (3-6): How would Matt Barkley look in Orchard Park next season?
28. (25) Carolina Panthers (2-7): The Panthers continued to clean house in the middle of a horrendous season by firing the special teams coach.
29. (29) Oakland Raiders (3-6): The Raiders didn’t belong on the same field as the Ravens this past Sunday.
30. (30) Cleveland Browns (2-7): Brandon Weeden has seven weeks left to prove that he is the future at the QB position in Cleveland.
31. (31) Jacksonville Jaguars (1-8): Another week, another loss for the Jags.
32. (32) Kansas City Chiefs (1-8): The “group celebrations” last night in Pittsburgh? Hey, why not? It’s been a long year in KC.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
Check out our partners at TiqIQ for the best deals on all games on the 2014 NFL schedule.
JUL 24 Joel Corry
Offensive tackle Lane Johnson’s mistake will cost him close to $1 million.
JUL 21 Jesse Lawrence
Denver leads the list in the secondary market.
JUL 21 Jeff Fedotin
Alouettes have QB on their negotiation list.