17. (13) St. Louis Rams (6-7-1): That Rams found out just how tough it is to tackle A.P. in the open field.
18. (19) New Orleans Saints (6-8): The Saints have a shot to finish the season at .500. Not bad after the 0-4 start.
US PRESSWIREIs anyone playing better than Newton right now?
19. (23) Carolina Panthers (5-9): Cam Newton is playing as well as anyone in the league right now.
20. (26) Miami Dolphins (6-8): We didn’t even see the Dolphins getting to six wins on the season back in August.
21. (18) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-8): The wheels are coming off for Schiano’s club.
22. (20) Cleveland Browns (5-9): We expected more from the Browns defense vs. Kirk Cousins and the Redskins.
23. (21) New York Jets (6-8): Benching Mark Sanchez was the only move Rex Ryan could make after Monday night.
24. (22) San Diego Chargers (5-9): The Chargers laid down in the loss to the Panthers on Sunday.
25. (27) Tennessee Titans (5-9): Chris Johnson can still run past any DB in the NFL.
26. (24) Buffalo Bills (5-9): The Bills want a franchise QB, but is there one in the draft?
27. (32) Arizona Cardinals (5-9): After nine straight losses, the Cards got a win vs. a Lions team that has packed it in.
28. (25) Detroit Lions (4-10): Four wins with all of that talent? Come on.
29. (28) Philadelphia Eagles (4-10): Rookie RB Bryce Brown has some ability, but he better hold onto the ball if he wants to stick in the league.
30. (30) Oakland Raiders (4-10): The Raiders have a lot of work to do this offseason. Haven’t we said that before?
31. (29) Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12): It could get ugly this Sunday vs. Brady and the Pats.
32. (31) Kansas City Chiefs (2-12): The Chiefs may start Ricky Stanzi at QB vs. the Colts. Hey, why not?
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
DEC 06 Joel Corry
An inside look at the three NFL teams with the most dead money.
DEC 06 Jason Cole
Are NFL officials overwhelmed more now than they have been in the past?
DEC 03 Erik Oehler
A sneak peak at a documentary chronicling one of the biggest college games ever played.