17. (14) New Orleans Saints (5-7): Five interceptions from Drew Brees? Did anyone see that coming?
ICONPeterson could use some help on the offensive side of the ball in Minnesota.
18. (17) Minnesota Vikings (6-6): Adrian Peterson should be in the MVP discussion, but this offense needs Percy Harvin back on the field.
19. (18) Dallas Cowboys (6-6): The Cowboys had to put together a comeback win vs. the backup talent of the Eagles.
20. (22) Buffalo Bills (5-7): The Bills beat up on the Jags, but so has the rest of the NFL.
21. (19) Detroit Lions (4-8): The Lions defense couldn’t make a play to win the game vs. the Colts on Sunday.
22. (20) Miami Dolphins (5-7): This is the Dolphins team we all expected to see back in August.
23. (26) Cleveland Browns (4-8): Weeden and the Browns are playing their best football of the season.
24. (23) San Diego Chargers (4-8): Reggie Nelson’s end zone INT off of Philip Rivers closed the door on the Chargers.
25. (24) New York Jets (5-7): The Jets might as well give the ball to Greg McElroy.
26. (25) Tennessee Titans (4-8): Time to start scouting for the draft in Nashville.
27. (27) Carolina Panthers (3-9): There is a lot of work to do in Carolina this offseason.
28. (29) Jacksonville Jaguars (2-10): The Jags host the Jets this Sunday. Anyone going to watch that one?
29. (28) Arizona Cardinals (4-8): The Cards’ offense is abysmal.
30. (32) Kansas City Chiefs (2-10): The Chiefs got the win on Sunday after tragedy struck the franchise.
31. (31) Oakland Raiders (3-9): Maybe its time to give Terrelle Pryor some snaps in Oakland.
32. (30) Philadelphia Eagles (3-9): The Eagles haven’t won a game since September.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
APR 23 Joel Corry
The 49ers have a multitude of options for how to handle the star pass rusher’s contract situation.
APR 22 Jerry Angelo
A former general manager shares the tricks of the trade when it comes to the NFL’s annual selection show.
APR 21 National Football Post
The "Intro to Scouting" graduates' takes on the talented RB prospect.