Every week, the National Football Post brings you our NFL Power Rankings: a breakdown of how we stack up the league.
1. (1) Houston Texans (9-1): Going to OT vs. the Jags allowed Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson to roll up more numbers.
2. (3) San Francisco 49ers (7-2-1): The 49ers whipped the Bears on the Monday night stage.
3. (2) Atlanta Falcons (9-1): Five picks for Matt Ryan? The Falcons are lucky the Cardinals can’t move the ball on offense.
US PRESSWIRERandall Cobb and the Packers used a 4th quarter comeback to beat the Lions in Detroit.
4. (4) Green Bay Packers (7-3): Randall Cobb continues to develop into a playmaker up in Green Bay.
5. (5) Denver Broncos (7-3): Let’s see how the injury to Willis McGahee impacts the Broncos down the stretch.
6. (7) Baltimore Ravens (8-2): Even with eight wins on the season, it feels like the Ravens are under the radar.
7. (8) New England Patriots (7-3): Losing Gronkowski will force Brady to find different options in the passing game.
8. (6) Chicago Bears (7-3): The wheels came off for the Bears once again under the primetime lights.
9. (10) Seattle Seahawks (6-4): The Seattle defense gets a shot at Tannehill and the Dolphins this Sunday.
10. (12) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-4): That's four straight for Freeman and the Bucs.
11. (11) New York Giants (6-4): Can the Giants break out of this slump vs. the Packers at home on Sunday night?
12. (9) Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4): Charlie Batch is still in the league?
13. (14) Minnesota Vikings (6-4): Adrian Peterson should get at least 25 carries vs. the Bears this Sunday.
14. (15) New Orleans Saints (5-5): The Saints are right back in the NFC mix.
15. (13) Indianapolis Colts (6-4): That was a rough one for Luck and the Colts in New England.
16. (16) Dallas Cowboys (5-5): Everyone watches the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving. But what type of team will we see vs. RG3 and the Skins?
CONTINUE TO PAGE 2 FOR THE REST OF OUR RANKINGS
MAR 07 Joel Corry
Front offices and agents of soon-to-be free agents can begin discussions this weekend.
MAR 04 Jerry Angelo
At some point, even the best partnerships in the NFL will begin to dissolve.
MAR 04 Jeff Fedotin
Amidst swirling rumors, Colts would serve as perfect team for embattled tackle.