17. (17) Cincinnati Bengals (5-5): Another week, another highlight reel for A.J. Green.
US PRESSWIRERG3 and the Redskins beat up on the Eagles this past Sunday.
18. (21) Washington Redskins (4-6): Four TDs for Griffin on 14-15 passing in the win over the Eagles.
19. (18) Detroit Lions (4-6): The Lions need a win on Thanksgiving vs. the Texans to get back into the NFC North discussion.
20. (26) New York Jets (4-6): A primetime stage and a national audience for Rex and Belichick on Thursday night.
21. (20) San Diego Chargers (4-6): Hey Norv, you might want to start packing up that office.
22. (25) Tennessee Titans (4-6): Titans-Jags is an ugly matchup this Sunday.
23. (27) Buffalo Bills (4-6): Mario Williams flashed some talent in the win over Miami.
24. (22) St. Louis Rams (3-6-1): Tough to figure out the Rams after the Jets blew them out at home.
25. (19) Miami Dolphins (4-6): Remember when the Dolphins were a hot team earlier in the month?
26. (23) Arizona Cardinals (4-6): That 4-0 start for the Cards was nothing but a mirage.
27. (24) Philadelphia Eagles (3-7): Would Jon Gruden be a good fit for the Eagles in 2013?
28. (28) Carolina Panthers (2-8): The Panthers continue to create new ways to lose ball games.
29. (29) Oakland Raiders (3-7): A lot of work has to be done in Oakland to upgrade that roster.
30. (30) Cleveland Browns (2-8): Time to start playing for jobs in Cleveland.
31. (31) Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9): Is that it for Blaine Gabbert in Jacksonville?
32. (32) Kansas City Chiefs (1-9): The Chiefs get the Broncos on Sunday…and that should lead to yet another loss.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
DEC 19 Joel Corry
A look at how the Chicago Bears could swing a trade to deal their high-priced quarterback.
DEC 12 Joel Corry
Should San Francisco decide to part ways with its quarterback, here’s how it would work.
DEC 10 Erik Oehler
Sometimes they aren't out to get you.