Every week, the National Football Post brings you our NFL Power Rankings: a breakdown of how we stack up the league.
Week 10 Rankings (previous rankings in parenthesis)
1. (1) Atlanta Falcons (8-0): The league’s only unbeaten squad made the fourth quarter plays to beat the Cowboys on Sunday night.
2. (3) Houston Texans (7-1): Look for a physical game Sunday when the Texans travel to Chicago to play Lovie Smith’s squad under the lights.
3. (4) San Francisco 49ers (6-2): After seeing Randy Moss turn a basic hitch route into a TD last Monday night, will the WR be more involved in the game plan the second half of the season?
US PRESSWIRECharles Tillman forced 4 fumbles in Chicago's 51-20 win over Tennessee.
4. (5) Chicago Bears (7-1): Charles Tillman continues to make his case for the DPOY award.
5. (6) Green Bay (6-3): More injuries in Green Bay, but as long as No. 12 is on the field this team can play with anyone.
6. (2) New York Giants (6-3): No fourth quarter comeback this time as the Giants blow a late lead to the Steelers at home.
7. (10) Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3): A note to NFL secondaries: Steelers WR Mike Wallace can run.
8. (7) New England Patriots (6-3): The Patriots could roll up some points (again) this week with the Bills coming to Foxborough.
9. (8) Denver Broncos (5-3): Peyton Manning looks really comfortable throwing the ball to Eric Decker right now.
10. (9) Baltimore Ravens (6-2): Will the Ravens’ defense show us something in the second half of the season?
11. (11) Seattle Seahawks (5-4): Pete Carroll’s team continues to remind everyone that it’s not easy to beat the Seahawks when you travel out west.
12. (14) Detroit Lions (4-4): Two wins in the last two weeks have kept the Lions in the NFC mix.
13. (17) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-4): Doug Martin lit up the Raiders on Sunday.
14. (21) Indianapolis Colts (5-3): Andrew Luck plays like a veteran—and the Colts are in the playoff discussion because of it.
15. (12) Miami Dolphins (4-4): Tough loss for the Dolphins, but we think this squad will compete all year.
16. (21) San Diego Chargers (4-4): The Bolts needed a win. Must have been nice to have K.C. on the schedule.
CONTINUE TO PAGE 2 FOR THE REST OF OUR POWER RANKINGS
Check out our partners at TiqIQ for the best deals on all games on the 2014 NFL schedule.
NOV 26 Joel Corry
Elvis Dumervil will be handsomely rewarded after his big night in New Orleans.
NOV 25 Jeff Fedotin
Tampa Bay wide receiver has a TD in four straight games.
NOV 20 Joel Corry
A detailed look at the eight candidates vying for that unique honor.