17. (13) Minnesota Vikings (5-4): A.P. is going to produce, but the Vikings need Percy Harvin on the field to win games.
18. (23) New Orleans Saints (3-5): Good win last night for the Saints, but they won’t see the Eagles O-Line every week.
19. (18) Dallas Cowboys (3-5): How much money do you think Jerry Jones will throw at Sean Payton this offseason?
US PRESSWIREVick took a beating Monday night in the Eagles' loss to the Saints.
19. (15) Philadelphia Eagles (3-5): The Eagles need to string some wins together to save their season and Andy Reid’s job.
21. (16) Washington Redskins (3-6): Is Mike Shanahan already looking ahead to the 2013 season?
22. (19) Cincinnati Bengals (3-5): Remember when the Bengals were a hot pick to make the playoffs in the preseason?
23. (20) Arizona Cardinals (4-5): Five straight losses for the Cards. What else can we say?
24. (24) New York Jets (3-5): Sanchez and the Jets have to head out to Seattle. That could be trouble.
25. (30) Carolina Panthers (2-6): It took eight weeks for Steve Smith to get in the end zone.
26. (25) St. Louis Rams (3-5): We think Fisher’s club is on the right track—but it’s not going to happen this season.
27. (27) Buffalo Bills (3-5): The Bills hung with the Texans for a while on Sunday, but they are going the wrong direction again.
28. (28) Oakland Raiders (3-5): The Raiders couldn’t match the speed or ability of Tampa’s Doug Martin in the open field.
29. (26) Tennessee Titans (3-6): That was an embarrassing loss to the Bears at home.
30. (29) Cleveland Browns (2-7): Are the Browns going to replace QB Brandon Weeden after just one season?
31. (31) Jacksonville Jaguars (1-7): The Jags need more talent. It’s that simple.
32. (32) Kansas City Chiefs (1-7): Why not give Ricky Stanzi a shot at QB? #USA
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
DEC 19 Joel Corry
A look at how the Chicago Bears could swing a trade to deal their high-priced quarterback.
DEC 12 Joel Corry
Should San Francisco decide to part ways with its quarterback, here’s how it would work.
DEC 10 Erik Oehler
Sometimes they aren't out to get you.