17. (13) Minnesota Vikings (5-4): A.P. is going to produce, but the Vikings need Percy Harvin on the field to win games.
18. (23) New Orleans Saints (3-5): Good win last night for the Saints, but they won’t see the Eagles O-Line every week.
19. (18) Dallas Cowboys (3-5): How much money do you think Jerry Jones will throw at Sean Payton this offseason?
US PRESSWIREVick took a beating Monday night in the Eagles' loss to the Saints.
19. (15) Philadelphia Eagles (3-5): The Eagles need to string some wins together to save their season and Andy Reid’s job.
21. (16) Washington Redskins (3-6): Is Mike Shanahan already looking ahead to the 2013 season?
22. (19) Cincinnati Bengals (3-5): Remember when the Bengals were a hot pick to make the playoffs in the preseason?
23. (20) Arizona Cardinals (4-5): Five straight losses for the Cards. What else can we say?
24. (24) New York Jets (3-5): Sanchez and the Jets have to head out to Seattle. That could be trouble.
25. (30) Carolina Panthers (2-6): It took eight weeks for Steve Smith to get in the end zone.
26. (25) St. Louis Rams (3-5): We think Fisher’s club is on the right track—but it’s not going to happen this season.
27. (27) Buffalo Bills (3-5): The Bills hung with the Texans for a while on Sunday, but they are going the wrong direction again.
28. (28) Oakland Raiders (3-5): The Raiders couldn’t match the speed or ability of Tampa’s Doug Martin in the open field.
29. (26) Tennessee Titans (3-6): That was an embarrassing loss to the Bears at home.
30. (29) Cleveland Browns (2-7): Are the Browns going to replace QB Brandon Weeden after just one season?
31. (31) Jacksonville Jaguars (1-7): The Jags need more talent. It’s that simple.
32. (32) Kansas City Chiefs (1-7): Why not give Ricky Stanzi a shot at QB? #USA
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
Check out our partners at TiqIQ for the best deals on all games on the 2014 NFL schedule.
SEP 02 Jeff Fedotin
Kansas City re-signs Smith, stashes young backup QBs on roster.
AUG 28 Joel Corry
Between injuries, trades and positional battles, the financial landscape for several key players has shifted dramatically.
AUG 26 Joel Corry
The highly productive Dallas wideout is headed for a big-time payday.