US PRESSWIREGriffin lived up the hype after lighting up the Saints' defense on Sunday.
17. (25) Washington Redskins (1-0): All that hype about RGIII? It’s look legit after Week 1.
18. (11) Cincinnati Bengals (0-1): This might be too far of a drop for the Bengals, but after watching the Ravens run it up last night there is plenty of work to do in Cincy.
19. (15) Kansas City Chiefs: (0-1): We didn’t expect the Chiefs to get beat up like that on the defensive side of the ball.
20. (24) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0): We don’t know what the win over Carolina tells us yet about Schiano’s club, but this is a much more physical Bucs’ team than we saw in 2011.
21. (20) Carolina Panthers (0-1): What happened to the running game?
22. (16) Buffalo Bills (0-1): Is it time to start second-guessing the contract the Bills handed over to QB Ryan Fitzpatrick?
23. (29) St. Louis Rams (0-1): With Finnegan and Jenkins at CB, the Rams could produce plenty of big plays in the secondary this season.
24. (22) Oakland Raiders (0-1): How many check downs did Carson Palmer throw last night in the loss to the Chargers?
25. (30) Minnesota Vikings (1-0): A.P. continues to impress us with his recovery from the knee injury in 2011.
26. (27) Arizona Cardinals (1-0): Maybe now the Cards can get the return on their investment with Kevin Kolb--who takes over for the injured John Skelton.
27. (18) Seattle Seahawks (0-1): This is a far fall for the Seahawks, but we aren’t buying into Russell Wilson just yet.
28. (28) Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1): Blaine Gabbert played his best game as a pro—but that’s a win the Jags needed to get in Minnesota.
29. (23) Tennessee Titans (0-1): You can’t get 4-yards from Chris Johnson and expect to win football games.
30. (26) Indianapolis Colts (0-1): All eyes will be on Luck every time he steps on the field, but that Colts’ defense could struggle all season.
31. (31) Miami Dolphins (0-1): Starting Tannehill is the right call in Miami, but don’t expect a lot of wins this season for Joe Philbin.
32. (32) Cleveland Browns (0-1): If fans are calling for Colt McCoy to start then you are in trouble.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
MAR 07 Joel Corry
Front offices and agents of soon-to-be free agents can begin discussions this weekend.
MAR 04 Jerry Angelo
At some point, even the best partnerships in the NFL will begin to dissolve.
MAR 04 Jeff Fedotin
Amidst swirling rumors, Colts would serve as perfect team for embattled tackle.