US PRESSWIRENewton and the Panthers got back to the run game in their win over the Saints.
17. (21) Carolina Panthers (1-1): The Panthers got back to the ground game to knock off the Saints.
18. (12) Dallas Cowboys (1-1): The Cowboys looked unprepared and soft in the loss to Seattle.
19. (17) Washington Redskins (1-1): The ‘Skins dropped a game on the road in St. Louis, but we still like this offense with RG3 running the show.
20. (11) New Orleans Saints (0-2): This defense is New Orleans is really suspect right now.
21. (20) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1): The Tampa secondary played big in the first half vs. the Giants, but they vanished when they had a shot to close out the game.
22. (15) New York Jets (1-1): How quickly the Week 1 offensive production of the Sanchez and the Jets is forgotten after the loss to Pittsburgh.
23. (23) St. Louis Rams (1-1): A note to the Bears: the ball is going to WR Danny Amendola when Sam Bradford drops back to pass this Sunday at Soldier Field.
24. (24) Buffalo Bills (1-1): C.J. Spiller is running like a first round pick.
25. (19) Kansas City Chiefs (0-2): Where's the defense? Two straight blowout losses for K.C.
26. (31) Miami Dolphins (1-1): The best thing for a rookie QB: the run game. Reggie Bush carried the load in the Dolphins win.
27. (24) Oakland Raiders (0-2): The Raiders are moving backwards—again.
28. (30) Indianapolis Colts (1-1): Andrew Luck is going to hook up with Reggie Wayne all season long in Indy.
29. (25) Minnesota Vikings (1-1): The Vikings could be in trouble vs. the rest of the NFC North.
30. (28) Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2): The Jags were exposed offensively in the loss to the Texans.
31. (29) Tennessee Titans (0-2): The Titans need some kind of production from Chris Johnson to compete.
32. (32) Cleveland Browns (0-2): The two rookies—Weeden and Richardson—put up some numbers, but it’s still another loss for the Browns.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
Check out our partners at TiqIQ for the best deals on all games on the 2014 NFL schedule.
OCT 31 Joel Corry
Will DeMarco Murray set the single season rushing record? Will an 8-8 mark win the NFC South? Let’s take a look.
OCT 31 Seth Schwartz
Despite having scouts at every game, James Harris wasn't a lock to be drafted.
OCT 30 Seth Schwartz
From the NFL to the CFL to the WFL and the USFL, Johnnie Walton's career was one for the ages.