17. (13) Detroit Lions (1-2): The defensive secondary issues in Detroit are eye-opening.
18. (22) New York Jets (2-1): Losing Darrelle Revis for the season is a major blow no matter how Rex Ryan tries to spin it.
19. (26) Minnesota Vikings (2-1): Maybe we overlooked Ponder and the Vikes too soon.
20. (24) Buffalo Bills (2-1): Ryan Fitzpatrick threw for 3 TDs in the Bills win—now let’s see him stay consistent.
21. (21) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2): That’s two straight weeks with Schiano’s club playing through the “victory formation” at the end of the game—and its also two straight losses.
22. (27) Oakland Raiders (1-2): The Raiders can’t go into Denver and beat Manning this week, right?
US PRESSWIREHow many hits can RGIII take?
23. (19) Washington Redskins (1-2): How long will RGIII last this season with the amount of hits he is taking?
24. (25) Kansas City Chiefs (1-2): Jamal Charles’ knee looked just fine vs. the Saints’ defense in the OT win.
25. (17) Carolina Panthers (1-2): Three picks from Newton isn’t going to get it done vs. the defending champs.
26. (20) New Orleans Saints (0-3): Could Brees and the Saints start 0-4? That’s possible with a trip to Lambeau Field this Sunday.
27. (29) Tennessee Titans (1-2): The Titans used big plays to knock off the Lions, but Chris Johnson was absent—again.
28. (23) St. Louis Rams (1-2): Sam Bradford needs some playmakers at WR.
29. (26) Miami Dolphins: (1-2): Its going to be up and down all year for Tannehill and the Dolphins.
30. (30) Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2): MJD can always fill up the box score, but the Jags need better play from Blaine Gabbert to compete with the big boys in the AFC.
31. (31) Indianapolis Colts (1-2): Lost in the Andrew Luck hype was the lack of talent on the Colts’ defense.
32. (32) Cleveland Browns (0-3): A short week with the Ravens on the schedule this Thursday night. Looks like an 0-4 start for the Browns.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
Check out our partners at TiqIQ for the best deals on all games on the 2014 NFL schedule.
JUL 24 Joel Corry
Offensive tackle Lane Johnson’s mistake will cost him close to $1 million.
JUL 21 Jesse Lawrence
Denver leads the list in the secondary market.
JUL 21 Jeff Fedotin
Alouettes have QB on their negotiation list.