17. (23) Washington Redskins (2-2): RGIII threw for 300-plus (again), but we are looking at the two-minute drill he put together to set up the winning FG vs. the Bucs.
18. (10) Dallas Cowboys (2-2): There should be some heat on Garrett, Romo, Bryant and the rest of this Cowboys’ club after the Monday night loss to the Bears.
19. (17) Detroit Lions (1-3): In the last two weeks, the Lions have given up 4 TDs on special teams. That’s little league stuff.
US PRESSWIRESanchez and the Jets host the Texans on Monday night. That could be trouble.
20. (18) New York Jets (2-2): Will Mark Sanchez last the entire game vs. the Texans this Monday night?
21. (28) St. Louis Rams (2-2): Don’t sleep on the Rams’ young defense. They can play.
22. (20) Buffalo Bills (2-2): Where was Mario Williams and the Bills D-Line in the second half on Sunday?
23. (25) Carolina Panthers (1-3): The Panthers have to close out wins instead of giving up big plays in crucial situations.
24. (21) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3): Wasn’t QB Josh Freeman supposed to bounce back this season?
25. (29) Miami Dolphins (1-3): Rookie Ryan Tannehill lit up the Cards’ secondary on Sunday in the OT loss.
26. (20) New Orleans Saints (0-4): Drew Brees came to play at Lambeau, but its still another loss for the Saints.
27. (22) Oakland Raiders (1-3): How did the Raiders knock off the Steelers in Week 3?
28. (27) Kansas City Chiefs (1-3): The Chiefs played like a last place team (turning the ball over all afternoon) in the loss to the Chargers.
29. (27) Tennessee Titans (1-3): How many more times will RB Chris Johnson point his finger at the O-Line in Tennessee?
30. (30) Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3): It doesn’t get any easier for Blaine Gabbert with the Bears’ defense coming to town on Sunday.
31. (31) Indianapolis Colts (1-2): Tough to think about football with the absence of head coach Chuck Pagano in Indy right now.
32. (32) Cleveland Browns (0-4): Up next for the winless Browns: a trip east to play the Giants and a possible 0-5 start.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
MAR 07 Joel Corry
Front offices and agents of soon-to-be free agents can begin discussions this weekend.
MAR 04 Jerry Angelo
At some point, even the best partnerships in the NFL will begin to dissolve.
MAR 04 Jeff Fedotin
Amidst swirling rumors, Colts would serve as perfect team for embattled tackle.