17. (12) Cincinnati Bengals (3-2): The Bengals face another rookie QB in Brandon Weeden this Sunday.
18. (17) Washington Redskins (2-3): Defenders will continue to take shots at RGIII if he doesn’t get down in the open field.
19. (18) Dallas Cowboys (2-2): Tony Romo and the Cowboys come off the bye with a trip to Baltimore on the schedule.
20. (19) Detroit Lions (1-3): Did the Lions make any adjustments to their special teams during the bye week?
US PRESSWIREDrew Brees put on a show Sunday night vs. the Chargers in the Saints' first win of the season.
21. (26) New Orleans Saints (1-4): Sunday night was all about Drew Brees on the national stage in the Saints’ first win of the season.
22. (25) Miami Dolphins (2-3): Rookie QB Tannehill is developing at a much quicker rate than any of us expected.
23. (31) Indianapolis Colts (2-2): Impressive comeback win over the Packers for Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne and the entire Colts’ organization without head coach Chuck Pagano.
24. (20) New York Jets (2-3): The Jets are resorting to “gadget” plays and CBs running fade routes on offense. That’s no good.
25. (23) Carolina Panthers (1-4): Cam Newton is taking the fall for the Panthers, but there are multiple issues with this squad.
26. (24) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3): Expect the heat to come down hard on Schiano if the Bucs drop one this weekend to K.C.
27. (22) Buffalo Bills (2-3): Far too much money invested in a D-Line that doesn’t make impact plays.
28. (27) Oakland Raiders (1-3): The Raiders and Carson Palmer could be looking at a 1-4 start with a trip to Atlanta this Sunday.
29. (28) Kansas City Chiefs (1-4): Can it get worse in K.C. after this horrendous start to the season?
30. (29) Tennessee Titans (1-4): Another poor outing for Chris Johnson. That seems to be the standard this season in Tennessee.
31. (30) Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4): Are the Jags already looking at tape of West Virginia QB Geno Smith?
32. (32) Cleveland Browns (0-5): The Browns jumped out to a 14-0 lead in New York and then laid down on their way to an 0-5 start.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
DEC 19 Joel Corry
A look at how the Chicago Bears could swing a trade to deal their high-priced quarterback.
DEC 12 Joel Corry
Should San Francisco decide to part ways with its quarterback, here’s how it would work.
DEC 10 Erik Oehler
Sometimes they aren't out to get you.