Every week, the National Football Post brings you our NFL Power Rankings: a breakdown of how we stack up the league.
1. (1) Atlanta Falcons (7-0): Matt Ryan lit up the Eagles’ secondary as the Falcons remained perfect on the season.
2. (2) New York Giants (6-2): The Giants blew a 23-point lead down in Dallas, but they went home with a 6-2 record.
3. (3) Houston Texans (6-1): Arian Foster could have a big day this Sunday vs. the Bills’ defensive front.
US PRESSWIRERandy Moss and the 49ers beat the Cardinals 24-3 on Monday night.
4. (5) San Francisco 49ers (6-2): The 49ers stomped the Cardinals last night and Randy Moss showed us he can still run.
5. (4) Chicago Bears (6-1): We didn’t think the Bears would need a last second FG to knock off the Panthers at home—but that’s five straight wins for Lovie’s team.
6. (6) Green Bay Packers (5-3): How many sacks will Clay Matthews produce vs. the Cardinals O-Line this Sunday?
7. (7) New England Patriots (5-3): The Rams didn’t have an answer for Brady and Gronkowski over in London.
8. (10) Denver Broncos (4-3): Peyton Manning rolled up some numbers vs. the Saints, but how about the Broncos’ defense?
9. (8) Baltimore Ravens (5-2): The Ravens run defense will be tested—again—by Trent Richardson this Sunday.
10. (12) Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3): The uniforms were hideous, but the Steelers are back in the AFC mix with another win.
11. (11) Seattle Seahawks (4-4): Pete Carroll’s club is just 1-4 on the road this season.
12. (17) Miami Dolphins (4-3): The Dolphins blasted the Jets with Matt Moore coming in off the bench to produce.
13. (10) Minnesota Vikings (5-3): That hot start doesn’t look too good right now with the way Christian Ponder is playing for the Vikings.
14. (20) Detroit Lions (3-4): Did Titus Young’s TD catch to beat the Seahawks save the season for the Lions?
15. (11) Philadelphia Eagles (3-4): Andy Reid has to be real careful not to lose that locker room in Philly.
16. (14) Washington Redskins (3-5): Mike Shanahan should question his decision to run RG3 on fade routes.
CONTINUE TO PAGE 2 FOR THE REST OF OUR POWER RANKINGS
Check out our partners at TiqIQ for the best deals on all games on the 2014 NFL schedule.
AUG 19 Jesse Lawrence
Seahawks, 49ers tickets lead most expensive Rivalry Game premiums on secondary market
AUG 19 Ari Nissim
A look at what the Panthers signal-caller can expect come contract time.
AUG 17 Jesse Lawrence
Ticket market suggests Alabama, Florida State favorites for National Championship.