1. St. Louis Rams: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
The Rams get their potential franchise quarterback.
2. Detroit Lions: Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
Detroit has needs all over but opts for the draft’s top overall prospect.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
Tampa Bay seems content to select whichever stud defensive tackle is still left on the board.
4. Washington Redskins: Eric Berry, FS, Tennessee
We’re hearing it might not be an offensive tackle and that Berry could end up being the pick.
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State
With questions along the offensive line, Kansas City opts for Okung over Trent Williams.
6. Seattle Seahawks: Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
Williams is simply the next best offensive lineman on the Seahawks’ board.
7. Cleveland Browns: Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State
Eric Berry is the guy they want, but the Browns are content to settle for Wilson at seven.
8. Oakland Raiders: Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho
The Raiders need O-line help, and Iupati seems to have the momentum in Oakland.
9. Buffalo Bills: Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
A big, wide-bodied offensive tackle is a must for Buffalo.
10. Philadelphia Eagles (via trade with Jacksonville): Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
The Eagles need a pass rusher and work a deal with the Jags to move up and get Pierre-Paul.
11. New York Giants (via trade with Denver): Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama
The Giants trade up with the Broncos in order to secure their guy in McClain.
12. Dallas Cowboys (via trade with Miami): Earl Thomas, DB, Texas
The Dolphins want out of No. 12 in the worst way, and Dallas covets Thomas.
13. San Francisco 49ers: Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
Bulaga is the offensive tackle we’re hearing the 49ers are targeting.
14. Seattle Seahawks: C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson
Spiller adds some much needed explosion to the Seahawks run game.
15. Denver Broncos (via trade with N.Y. Giants): Maurkice Pouncey, OL, Florida
The Broncos need help on the interior of their offensive line and are said to love Pouncey. They get the guy they want four spots back.
16. Tennessee Titans: Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
With pass rush being a big need in Tennessee, Graham fills a major void.
17. San Francisco 49ers: Joe Haden, CB, Florida
Haden falls a bit further than most thought, but he’s a great value at No. 17.
18. Pittsburgh Steelers: Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
Age along the defensive line is the biggest reason for this selection.
19. Atlanta Falcons: Jerry Hughes, DE, TCU
Hughes is a seasoned pass rusher ready for the NFL.
20. Houston Texans: Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno State
If Kyle Wilson doesn’t make it to 20, we’re hearing it will be Mathews.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
Tight end is a huge need for Cincinnati, and Gresham should come in and make an impact from day one.
22. New England Patriots: Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech
It’s a wideout the Patriots are looking for in round one, but not Dez Bryant.
23. Green Bay Packers: Charles Brown, OT, USC
The Packers are looking to trade up, but Brown is their guy if they have to stay at 23.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars (via trade with Philadelphia): Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
The Jaguars still get a very good pass rusher even after trading down with Philly.
25. Baltimore Ravens: Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State
Bryant’s talent is simply too good for the Ravens to pass up.
26. Arizona Cardinals: Sean Weatherspoon, OLB, Missouri
Weatherspoon seems to be the guy the Cards are targeting at 26.
27. Miami Dolphins (via trade with Dallas): Terrence Cody, DT, Alabama
The Dolphins trade back with Dallas and still get the type of big run stuffer Bill Parcells loves.
28. San Diego Chargers: Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State
Odrick is a talented five-technique who should be able to come in and play from day one.
29. Buffalo Bills (via trade with N.Y. Jets): Tim Tebow, QB, Florida
The Jets want out of the first round and the Bills want back in for guess who?
30. Minnesota Vikings: Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
Clausen takes a fall on draft day but ends up as the future signal caller in Minnesota.
31. Indianapolis Colts: Rodger Saffold, OL, Indiana
He’s the type of versatile offensive lineman the Colts always seem to love.
32. New Orleans Saints: Taylor Mays, FS, USC
We’ve heard rumblings that there’s some interest in the super freak in New Orleans.
Follow me on Twitter: WesBunting