Upon request, here is how the first round of the 2011 NFL draft would shake down if I was the GM of every team and responsible for making each pick.
11. Houston Texans: DE J.J. Watt: Wisconsin
12. Minnesota Vikings: OT Gabe Carimi: Wisconsin
13. TRADE Washington Redskins via Detroit Lions: RB Mark Ingram: Alabama
14. St. Louis Rams: DE Da’Quan Bowers: Clemson
15. Miami Dolphins: OL Mike Pouncey: Florida
16. Jacksonville Jaguars: WR Jon Baldwin: Pittsburgh
17. New England Patriots: OT Derek Sherrod: Mississippi State
18. San Diego Chargers: OLB Akeem Ayers: UCLA
19. New York Giants: OL Danny Watkins: Baylor
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: DE Adrian Clayborn: Iowa
21. Kansas City Chiefs: OLB Jabaal Sheard: Pittsburgh
22. Indianapolis Colts: OL Benjamin Ijalana: Villanova
23. Philadelphia Eagles: CB Brandon Harris: Miami
24. New Orleans Saints: DB Prince Amukamara: Nebraska
25. Seattle Seahawks: QB Christian Ponder: Florida State
26. Baltimore Ravens: DE Cameron Heyward: Ohio State
27. Atlanta Falcons: TE Kyle Rudolph: Notre Dame
28. TRADE Cincinnati Bengals via New England Patriots: QB Blaine Gabbert: Missouri
29. TRADE Oakland Raiders via Chicago Bears: CB Jimmy Smith: Colorado
30. New York Jets: DL Phil Taylor: Baylor
31. TRADE: Buffalo Bills via Pittsburgh Steelers: QB Cam Newton: Auburn
32. Green Bay Packers: OL Stefen Wisniewski: Penn State
SEP 17 Jesse Lawrence
Jesse Lawrence of TiqIQ takes a look at the hot tickets this weekend.
SEP 16 Joel Corry
After registering 19 sacks in 2013, the St. Louis pass rusher cashes in big.
SEP 16 Jeff Fedotin
First-place squad could start 5-0.
SEP 12 Football Rumor Mill
Here's what you need to know after 2 weeks of college football.