Upon request, here is how the first round of the 2011 NFL draft would shake down if I was the GM of every team and responsible for making each pick.
11. Houston Texans: DE J.J. Watt: Wisconsin
12. Minnesota Vikings: OT Gabe Carimi: Wisconsin
13. TRADE Washington Redskins via Detroit Lions: RB Mark Ingram: Alabama
14. St. Louis Rams: DE Da’Quan Bowers: Clemson
15. Miami Dolphins: OL Mike Pouncey: Florida
16. Jacksonville Jaguars: WR Jon Baldwin: Pittsburgh
17. New England Patriots: OT Derek Sherrod: Mississippi State
18. San Diego Chargers: OLB Akeem Ayers: UCLA
19. New York Giants: OL Danny Watkins: Baylor
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: DE Adrian Clayborn: Iowa
21. Kansas City Chiefs: OLB Jabaal Sheard: Pittsburgh
22. Indianapolis Colts: OL Benjamin Ijalana: Villanova
23. Philadelphia Eagles: CB Brandon Harris: Miami
24. New Orleans Saints: DB Prince Amukamara: Nebraska
25. Seattle Seahawks: QB Christian Ponder: Florida State
26. Baltimore Ravens: DE Cameron Heyward: Ohio State
27. Atlanta Falcons: TE Kyle Rudolph: Notre Dame
28. TRADE Cincinnati Bengals via New England Patriots: QB Blaine Gabbert: Missouri
29. TRADE Oakland Raiders via Chicago Bears: CB Jimmy Smith: Colorado
30. New York Jets: DL Phil Taylor: Baylor
31. TRADE: Buffalo Bills via Pittsburgh Steelers: QB Cam Newton: Auburn
32. Green Bay Packers: OL Stefen Wisniewski: Penn State
DEC 12 Joel Corry
Should San Francisco decide to part ways with its quarterback, here’s how it would work.
DEC 10 Erik Oehler
Sometimes they aren't out to get you.
DEC 09 Jeff Fedotin
Anderson, Sanders, revamped O-line complement Peyton.
DEC 04 Dion Caputi
The Oakland running back broke free from the shadows in Week 12 against the Kansas City Chiefs.