Upon request, here is how the first round of the 2011 NFL draft would shake down if I was the GM of every team and responsible for making each pick.
11. Houston Texans: DE J.J. Watt: Wisconsin
12. Minnesota Vikings: OT Gabe Carimi: Wisconsin
13. TRADE Washington Redskins via Detroit Lions: RB Mark Ingram: Alabama
14. St. Louis Rams: DE Da’Quan Bowers: Clemson
15. Miami Dolphins: OL Mike Pouncey: Florida
16. Jacksonville Jaguars: WR Jon Baldwin: Pittsburgh
17. New England Patriots: OT Derek Sherrod: Mississippi State
18. San Diego Chargers: OLB Akeem Ayers: UCLA
19. New York Giants: OL Danny Watkins: Baylor
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: DE Adrian Clayborn: Iowa
21. Kansas City Chiefs: OLB Jabaal Sheard: Pittsburgh
22. Indianapolis Colts: OL Benjamin Ijalana: Villanova
23. Philadelphia Eagles: CB Brandon Harris: Miami
24. New Orleans Saints: DB Prince Amukamara: Nebraska
25. Seattle Seahawks: QB Christian Ponder: Florida State
26. Baltimore Ravens: DE Cameron Heyward: Ohio State
27. Atlanta Falcons: TE Kyle Rudolph: Notre Dame
28. TRADE Cincinnati Bengals via New England Patriots: QB Blaine Gabbert: Missouri
29. TRADE Oakland Raiders via Chicago Bears: CB Jimmy Smith: Colorado
30. New York Jets: DL Phil Taylor: Baylor
31. TRADE: Buffalo Bills via Pittsburgh Steelers: QB Cam Newton: Auburn
32. Green Bay Packers: OL Stefen Wisniewski: Penn State
DEC 13 Joel Corry
Is the Denver pass-catcher worthy of No. 1 wide receiver money?
DEC 12 Jeff Fedotin
Powerful Poe has become Chiefs’ Ironman.
DEC 10 Len Pasquarelli
With the way it looks in Washington, owner Daniel Snyder will soon be hiring his fifth head coach since buying the team.
DEC 09 Jason Cole
Are the Washington Redskins headed for yet another coaching change?