1) Justin Pugh being drafted 19th by the Giants - Everyone has seen this by now, and it's still one of my favorites. The all out attack at the 1:55 mark should be in next year's draft commercials.
2) Denard Robinson being drafted 135th by Jacksonville - No audio on this, but while Denard cleans his ear, he gets a top-tier photobomb.
3) D.J. Hayden being drafted 7th by the Raiders - Skip right to 1:58. Pretty great reactions from everyone. The highlight, though, comes at 2:12, when the woman to his right is able to silence everyone with a double-shoosh. She should probably be hired as a locker room control specialist.
4) JJ Wilcox gets drafted 80th by the Cowboys - At first, JJ seems really annoyed that someone is calling him during his harem's draft party until he realizes it's because he's being drafted.
5) Hugh Thornton drafted 86th by the Colts - One of the best non-reactions ever, yet you can tell he's overwhelmed by it.
6) FSU players react to Xavier Rhodes getting drafted 25th by the Vikings - I know it's not a draftee reaction, but I thought it was worthy of inclusion. Their EJ Manual reaction is pretty good, too. (though contains strong language)
7) Ryan Jensen gets drafted 203rd by the Ravens - And he must leave his draft party and report to mini-camp immediately
MAR 07 Joel Corry
Front offices and agents of soon-to-be free agents can begin discussions this weekend.
MAR 04 Jerry Angelo
At some point, even the best partnerships in the NFL will begin to dissolve.
MAR 04 Jeff Fedotin
Amidst swirling rumors, Colts would serve as perfect team for embattled tackle.