Every Tuesday during the season I will release league power rankings, which you can find under the College tab at the top of this page. The six BCS conferences will all have their own power rankings, while I will also rank the best of the non-BCS squads.
With that in mind, let's take a look at how the Big 12 shapes up:
1. Oklahoma (2-0): Damien Williams recorded an 89-yard touchdown run and finished with 156 yards rushing and four scores in a 69-13 victory over Florida A&M.
2. West Virginia (1-0): The Mountaineers had a bye week and will play James Madison this week.
US PRESSWIRECollin Klein led K-State to a thorough victory over Miami (FL) last week.
3. Kansas State (2-0): The Wildcats physically dominated Miami (FL) en route to an easy win.
4. TCU (1-0): Casey Pachall and Trevone Boykin combined to complete all 17 passes for the Horned Frogs in their season-opening 56-0 victory over Grambling State.
5. Texas (2-0): The Longhorns had an easy time in a 45-0 win over New Mexico on Saturday night.
6. Baylor (1-0): The Bears had a bye this past week and will take on Sam Houston State on Saturday.
7. Oklahoma State (1-1): The Pokes had 15 penalties for a school-record 167 yards in a shootout loss to Arizona.
8. Texas Tech (2-0): The Red Raiders cruised to an easy 58-10 road victory over Texas State.
9. Iowa State (2-0): The Cyclones went on the road to beat in-state rival Iowa 9-6 for their first victory in Iowa City in 10 years.
10. Kansas (1-1): The Jayhawks fell to Rice on a 45-yard field goal as time expired.
Email email@example.com or follow me on Twitter at Miller_Dave
Check out our partners at TiqIQ for the best deals on all games on the 2014 NFL schedule.
OCT 20 National Football Post
Our Introduction to Scouting students break down the Wisconsin Running Back
OCT 18 Joel Corry
Seattle shipped the wide receiver to the Jets in a surprising move on Friday.
OCT 14 Jesse Lawrence
Jesse Lawrence of TiqIQ looks at the week's hot tickets