Every Tuesday during the season I will release league power rankings, which you can find under the College tab at the top of this page. The six BCS conferences will all have their own power rankings, while I will also rank the best of the non-BCS squads.
With that in mind, let's take a look at how the Pac-12 shapes up:
1. Oregon (2-0): Kenjon Barner ran for a career-best 201 yards and scored three touchdowns as the Ducks beat Fresno State 42-25.
2. USC (2-0): The Trojans rode Matt Barkley's career-best six touchdowns to a 42-29 victory over Syracuse in East Rutherford, N.J.
US PRESSWIREEd Reynolds had two interceptions in Stanford's win over Duke.
3. Stanford (2-0): Ed Reynolds returned one of his two interceptions for a touchdown and the Cardinal rolled past Duke 50-13.
4. UCLA (2-0): The Bruins defense is alive and well after helping Jim L. Mora move to 2-0 with a win over Nebraska at the Rose Bowl.
5. Arizona (2-0): Ka'Deem Carey scored four touchdowns and Matt Scott threw for 320 yards and two scores as the Wildcats defeated Oklahoma State 59-38 to get Rich Rodriguez off to a 2-0 start.
6. Arizona State (2-0): The Todd Graham era is off to a 2-0 start after Taylor Kelly completed 18 of 24 passes for 249 yards and a touchdown in a 45-14 rout of Illinois.
7. Washington (1-1): Keith Price was harassed all night long by the LSU defense as the Huskies struggled in Baton Rouge.
8. Oregon State (1-0): Mike Riley’s Beavers won the battles at the line of scrimmage in a season-opening win over Wisconsin.
9. Utah (1-1): The Utes fell to Utah State 27-20 in overtime last Friday night, halting a 12-game winning streak in the in-state rivary.
10. Cal (1-1): Marc Anthony scored on a 61-yard interception return in the fourth quarter to help the Golden Bears recover from a slow start in a 50-31 win over Southern Utah 50-31.
11. Washington State (1-1): Jeff Tuel threw a pair of touchdown passes to Isiah Myers as the Cougars were able to hang on and beat Eastern Washington 24-20.
12. Colorado (0-2): The long rebuild for Jon Embree in Boulder continues after a stunning 30-28 loss to Sacramento State.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Twitter at Miller_Dave
DEC 03 Erik Oehler
A sneak peak at a documentary chronicling one of the biggest college games ever played.
DEC 03 Len Pasquarelli
In the midst of the three-game losing streak, Kansas City looks for answers.
DEC 02 Jason Cole
Denver’s not-so-secret weapon comes up huge Sunday at Kansas City.