Every Tuesday during the season I will release league power rankings, which you can find under the College tab at the top of this page. The six BCS conferences will all have their own power rankings, while I will also rank the best of the non-BCS squads.
With that in mind, let's take a look at how the ACC shapes up:
1. Clemson (3-0): Sammy Watkins recorded a 58-yard touchdown run in the Tigers' 41-7 victory over Furman on Saturday.
US PRESSWIREA healthy Chris Thompson gives FSU a more balanced offense.
2. Florida State (3-0): Chris Thompson ran for 197 yards on nine carries in a 52-0 beat down of Wake Forest.
3. Georgia Tech (2-1): Tevin Washington ran for three touchdowns and threw a 70-yard scoring pass to Zach Laskey on Georgia Tech's first snap as the Yellow Jackets whipped Virginia 56-20.
4. Virginia Tech (2-1): The Hokies turned the football over four times in the team's 35-17 loss to Pitt.
5. N.C. State (2-1): Mike Glennon threw three touchdown passes to help the Wolfpack beat South Alabama 31-7.
6. Miami (2-1): Freshman Duke Johnson had a 95-yard kickoff return for a score, a 50-yard touchdown reception and scoring runs of 1 and 28 yards in the Hurricanes' 38-10 win over Bethune-Cookman.
7. Virginia (2-1): The Cavaliers were held to just 98 rushing yards in their blowout loss to Georgia Tech.
8. Wake Forest (2-1): The Demon Deacons were held to just 126 total yards in their 52-0 loss to FSU.
9. Maryland (2-1): Randy Edsall lost to his longtime former program as the Terps fell 24-21 to UConn.
10. North Carolina (1-2): The Tar Heels lost to Louisville without star tailback Giovani Bernard and receiver Jheranie Boyd.
11. Boston College (1-2): Chase Rettig completed 24 of 44 passes for 291 yards and a touchdown, but the Eagles fell to Northwestern on the road 22-13.
12. Duke (2-1): The Blue Devils scored touchdowns on offense, defense and special teams for the first time since 2004 in a romp over North Carolina Central.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Twitter at Miller_Dave
DEC 19 Joel Corry
A look at how the Chicago Bears could swing a trade to deal their high-priced quarterback.
DEC 12 Joel Corry
Should San Francisco decide to part ways with its quarterback, here’s how it would work.
DEC 10 Erik Oehler
Sometimes they aren't out to get you.