Every Tuesday during the season I will release league power rankings, which you can find under the College tab at the top of this page. The six BCS conferences will all have their own power rankings, while I will also rank the best of the non-BCS squads.
With that in mind, let's take a look at how the Pac-12 shapes up:
1. Oregon (3-0): De'Anthony Thomas had 222 all-purpose yards on 10 touches as the Ducks beat Tennessee Tech 63-14 last week.
2. Stanford (3-0): The Cardinal beat USC on Saturday night for the program's fourth straight win in the series.
3. USC (2-1): The Trojans had trouble on both lines as they were outmuscled by Stanford in Palo Alto.
4. UCLA (3-0): Brett Hundley passed for 320 yards and two touchdowns, and the Bruins held high-scoring Houston to six points in the win.
US PRESSWIRERich Rodriguez has Arizona off to a 3-0 start.
5. Arizona (3-0): Matt Scott threw for 288 yards and three touchdowns on 30-of-36 passing as the Wildcats rolled over South Carolina State 56-0.
6. Arizona State (2-1): The Sun Devils had four turnovers in a 24-20 loss to Missouri.
7. Washington (2-1): Keith Price threw three first-half touchdowns as the Huskies cruised to a 52-13 rout of Portland State.
8. Oregon State (1-0): The Beavers were off this past weekend and will travel to UCLA this week.
9. Utah (2-1): Defensive tackle Star Lotulelei blocked Justin Sorensen's 51-yard field goal attempt with 1 second remaining as the Utes survived 24-21 over BYU.
10. Cal (1-2): The Golden Bears missed three field goals and had a touchdown called back by a penalty in their tough road loss to Ohio State.
11. Washington State (2-1): Backup quarterback Connor Halliday threw four first-half touchdown passes for the Cougars during their 35-27 victory over UNLV.
12. Colorado (0-3): Is Jon Embree in over his head with the Buffaloes?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Twitter at Miller_Dave
DEC 09 Jason Cole
Are the Washington Redskins headed for yet another coaching change?
DEC 06 Joel Corry
An inside look at the three NFL teams with the most dead money.
DEC 06 Jason Cole
Are NFL officials overwhelmed more now than they have been in the past?