Every Tuesday during the season I will release league power rankings, which you can find under the College tab at the top of this page. The six BCS conferences will all have their own power rankings, while I will also rank the best of the non-BCS squads.
With that in mind, let's take a look at how the Pac-12 shapes up:
1. Oregon (4-0): Chip Kelly's Ducks forced five turnovers and kept Rich Rodriguez’s squad out of the end zone in a 49-0 win.
2. Stanford (3-0): The Cardinal had a bye this past weekend and will play at Washington on Thursday.
3. USC (3-1): Former Penn State star Silas Redd rushed for 158 yards and a score as the Trojans recorded their ninth consecutive win over Cal 27-9.
US PRESSWIRESean Mannion and the Beavers are off to a 2-0 start.
4. Oregon State (2-0): Sean Mannion passed for a career-high 379 yards and two touchdowns as the Beavers defeated UCLA 27-20 at the Rose Bowl.
5. UCLA (3-1): Johnathan Franklin was limited to 45 yards on the ground as the Bruins fell to Oregon State 27-20.
6. Arizona State (3-1): Taylor Kelly threw for a career-high 326 yards and three touchdowns as the Sun Devils rebounded from their loss to Missouri with a comfortable 37-7 win over Utah.
7. Washington (2-1): The Huskies were off this past weekend and will host Stanford on Thursday night.
8. Arizona (3-1): The Wildcats were stifled by Nick Aliotti's Oregon defense in a 49-0 loss in Eugene.
9. Utah (2-2): The Utes fell behind 21-0 in the first quarter and managed only 209 total yards in a 37-7 loss to Arizona State.
10. Cal (1-3): The Golden Bears were held to just 250 total yards of offense in a 27-9 loss to USC.
11. Colorado (1-3): The Buffaloes scored three touchdowns in the final seven minutes to beat Washington State 35-34.
12. Washington State (2-2): The Cougars were unable to secure their first three-game winning streak since 2006 as they blew a big fourth-quarter lead to Colorado.
Email email@example.com or follow me on Twitter at Miller_Dave
JAN 30 Joel Corry
A look at the nominees and the potential inductees.
JAN 28 The Sports Quotient
A look at playcalling in Super Bowl history.
JAN 20 Tony Villiotti
Following Monday's announcement of those declaring for the Draft, a look at the numbers.