Every Tuesday during the season I will release league power rankings, which you can find under the College tab at the top of this page. The six BCS conferences will all have their own power rankings, while I will also rank the best of the non-BCS squads.
With that in mind, let's take a look at how the Pac-12 shapes up:
1. Oregon (5-0): The Ducks pulled away from Washington State in the third quarter for a 51-26 victory.
2. USC (3-1): The Trojans had a bye this past weekend and will travel to Utah on Thursday.
US PRESSWIRESean Mannion threw for a career-high 433 yards as the Beavers beat Arizona.
3. Oregon State (3-0): Sean Mannion threw for a career-high 433 yards as the Beavers beat Arizona 38-35.
4. Stanford (3-1): The Cardinal were held to 235 total yards in a 17-13 road loss to Washington.
5. UCLA (4-1): The Bruins beat Colorado 42-14 and are off to their best start since 2007.
6. Arizona State (4-1): Taylor Kelly threw three touchdown passes to help the Sun Devils send Cal to its worst start ever under head coach Jeff Tedford.
7. Washington (3-1): The Huskies held Stanford to 65 rushing yards in an upset victory last Thursday night.
8. Arizona (3-2): The Wildcats could not hold onto a 35-31 lead with 5:34 left in the game, as Rich Rodriguez's squad fell to Oregon State 38-35.
9. Utah (2-2): The Utes were off this past weekend and will host USC on Thursday.
10. Cal (1-4): The Golden Bears could only muster 285 total yards in a loss to Arizona State.
11. Washington State (2-3): Connor Halliday threw for 348 yards and Marquess Wilson had 12 catches for 182 yards and a touchdown, but the Cougars finished with minus-8 net rushing yards in a loss to Oregon.
12. Colorado (1-4): The Buffaloes could not contain the high-powered UCLA offense in a 42-14 loss.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Twitter at Miller_Dave
MAY 13 Jeff Fedotin
Former discus star launches football career with 49ers.
MAY 08 Joel Corry
The high-priced right tackle is scheduled to make $7 million this season.