About the NFP Mobile App
- Q: What is NFP Mobile App?
- A: The NFP Mobile App delivers NFP to your BlackBerry® smartphone and iPhone/iTouch. The NFP Mobile App automatically updates your phone with the latest headlines, and you can save full-text articles for reading when offline without a wireless connection. Other features include a customizable tab named "My Feeds" which allows users to search and add RSS feeds from other sites and blogs.
- Q: Is NFP Mobile App free, or is it a paid service?
- A: NFP Mobile App is a free application (depending on your plan, standard carrier data charges may apply).
- Q: What content is available on the Mobile App?
- A: NFP Mobile App brings all your favorite articles from NFP.com.
- Q: Does the NFP Mobile App have the same articles as the NFP site?
- A: The articles you see on the Mobile App are the most recent articles from NFP. Additional articles and features are available on NFP.
- Q: What sections of NFP.com are available on the Mobile App?
A: NFP.com sections that are available on the Mobile App are:
- Hot News and Rumors
- NFP Experts
- Team news
- Scouting Dept.
- Daily Jolt
For more information about using NFP Mobile, click here. Use the "Advanced Search" to navigate to NFP "Mobile App", then select your mobile platform.