- This policy covers how NFP treats personal information that NFP collects and receives, including information related to your past use of NFP products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that NFP does not own or control, or to people that NFP does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- NFP collects personal information when you register with NFP, when you use NFP products or services, when you visit NFP pages or the pages of certain NFP partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. NFP may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with NFP and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- NFP collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and your use of services that we or advertising/marketing partners offer.
- NFP automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, NFP cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- NFP uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- When a child under age 13 attempts to register with NFP, we require consent of a parent or guardian to obtain parental permission.
- NFP does not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- NFP does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- NFP does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with NFP under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help NFP communicate with you about offers from NFP and our advertising/marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing NFP to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to NFP sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- NFP displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria-for example, men ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- NFP advertisers may include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- NFP works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- NFP may set and access NFP cookies on your computer.
- NFP may permit other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to NFP’s cookies.
- NFP may use web beacons to access NFP cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with NFP products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your NFP Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the NFP service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the NFP Newsletter, that are considered part of your NFP account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your NFP account by visiting our Account Deletion page. Certain information might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- NFP may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your NFP account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
National Football Post
7660 Fay Avenue H-502
La Jolla, Ca. 92037