Packers are most popular bet at Sportsbook.com
DALLAS—Despite needing to cover a spread that has now climbed to the key number of -3, Aaron Rodgers and the NFC Champion Green Bay Packers are currently the most popular bet over at Sportsbook.com.
Take note that nine of the top-ten most popular bets at Sportsbook.com are Super Bowl-related, including No. 8.
Tails never fails? Did you know that in the previous 44 Super Bowls, heads and tails have both come up exactly 22 times?
1. Green Bay Packers -3.0 (-105)
2. Pittsburgh Steelers +3.0 (-115)
3. Pittsburgh Steelers Moneyline (+125)
4. Pittsburgh/Green Bay OVER 45.0
5. Green Bay Packers Moneyline (-145)
6. Pittsburgh/Green Bay UNDER 45.0
7. Super Bowl First Half: Packers -1.5 (-115)
8. Coin Toss: TAILS (-101)
9. Super Bowl First Half: Steelers +1.5 (-105)
10. Ohio State -4.5 (-110)
Per Pregame.com, 51% of the public is currently backing the Steelers, while 72% of the public is on the OVER.
Hit me up on Twitter: @JoeFortenbaugh