Week 10 Pick 'Em Challenge
Hurry up and chug your coffee/Coke/5-Hour Energy/whatever it takes for you to get yourself focused and ready for action.
We had a winner in the NFP Pick ‘Em Contest last week. If we figure out a way to find another this weekend, that will be two in a row and put us dangerously close to what the expert’s like to call “a winning streak.”
NFP Pick ‘Em Contest Rules:
1. Pick three (3) games against the spread. Be sure to use the lines from the right side of the chart (current).
2. You MUST get all three games correct.
3. Enter your picks in the comments section below and try to write them out like I do at the end of this story.
4. In addition, be sure to leave a guess for the TOTAL AMOUNT OF POINTS that will be scored in Sunday night’s Patriots-Steelers showdown. This will serve as our tiebreaker.
5. Do NOT pick the Monday night game.
6. The winner(s) will be announced in the Run & Shoot blog on Monday. I'll need your address so I can hook you up with an NFP tee shirt and beanie.
The Tipper’s Picks (an embarassing 12-15 on the year, 2-1 last week)
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS (-1) vs. Houston Texans
DETROIT LIONS (-1.5) at Buffalo Bills
DENVER BRONCOS (+1) vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Who ya got?