Week 11 Pick 'Em Challenge
No need for a motivational speech this morning because we somehow managed to find ourselves a winner last week. If we can get one this Sunday, that’s two in a row. If we can get one next week, that’s called a winning streak.
Settle down, clear the karma and pick some winners!
NFP Pick ‘Em Contest Rules:
1. Pick three (3) games against the spread. Be sure to use the lines from the right side of the chart (current).
2. You MUST get all three games correct.
3. Enter your picks in the comments section below and try to write them out like I do at the end of this story.
4. In addition, be sure to leave a guess for the TOTAL AMOUNT OF POINTS that will be scored in Sunday night’s Giants-Eagles showdown. This will serve as our tiebreaker.
5. Do NOT pick the Monday night game.
6. The winner(s) will be announced in the Run & Shoot blog on Monday. I'll need your address so I can hook you up with a Procter & Gamble gift bag.
The Tipper’s Picks (an unimpressive 14-16 on the year, 2-1 last week)
BALTIMORE RAVENS (-11.5) at Carolina Panthers
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (-11.5) vs. Seattle Seahawks
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (-3) vs. New York Giants
Who ya got?