Week 12 Pick 'Em Challenge
For the first Sunday since sometime around Week 2, Big Joe Fortenbaugh enters the Pick ‘Em Challenge with a winning record.
That’s right. After a 3-0 performance for the ages last weekend, yours truly looks to keep running hot entering Week 12. However, I still don’t have the confidence to tell you guys to back my picks if you’re looking to win.
Fading them is probably still the better option.
NFP Pick ‘Em Contest Rules:
1. Pick three (3) games against the spread. Be sure to use the lines from the right side of the chart (current).
2. You MUST get all three games correct.
3. Enter your picks in the comments section below and try to write them out like I do at the end of this story.
4. In addition, be sure to leave a guess for the TOTAL AMOUNT OF POINTS that will be scored in Sunday night’s Chargers-Colts showdown. This will serve as our tiebreaker.
5. Do NOT pick the Monday night game.
6. The winner(s) will be announced in the Run & Shoot blog on Monday. I'll need your address so I can hook you up with a Procter & Gamble gift bag.
The Tipper’s Picks (17-16 on the year, 3-0 last week)
MINNESOTA VIKINGS (-1.5) at Washington Redskins
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (-3.5) at Chicago Bears
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS (+3) at Indianapolis Colts
Who ya got?