Week 13 Pick 'Em Challenge
The way I see it, there are only two ways Week 13 can play out:
1. Las Vegas makes bank
2. Las Vegas gets killed
That’s it. There are so many juicy favorites this weekend that I don’t see a way in which both sides can win or break even. It’s all of nothing.
Which side will you be backing?
NFP Pick ‘Em Contest Rules:
1. Pick three (3) games against the spread. Be sure to use the lines from the right side of the chart (current).
2. You MUST get all three games correct.
3. Enter your picks in the comments section below and try to write them out like I do at the end of this story.
4. In addition, be sure to leave a guess for the TOTAL AMOUNT OF POINTS that will be scored in Sunday night’s Steelers-Ravens showdown. This will serve as our tiebreaker.
5. Do NOT pick the Monday night game.
6. The winner(s) will be announced in the Run & Shoot blog on Monday. I'll need your address so I can hook you up with a Procter & Gamble gift bag.
The Tipper’s Picks (19-17 on the year, 2-1 last week)
CHICAGO BEARS (-5) at Detroit Lions
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS (-13) vs. Oakland Raiders
GREEN BAY PACKERS (-9) vs. San Francisco
Who ya got?