Week 14 Pick 'Em Challenge
Upon first glance, the Week 14 point spreads look pretty difficult in my opinion. However, there is plenty of money to be made with some of the inclement weather conditions that are taking place around the country.
I jumped all over the Chicago/New England UNDER earlier this week when the line was at 43. It has since dropped to 38, but I still feel like there is some value in that number.
The big question is, can any of you find three winners among Sunday’s 14-game schedule?
NFP Pick ‘Em Contest Rules:
1. Pick three (3) games against the spread. Be sure to use the lines from the right side of the chart (current).
2. You MUST get all three games correct.
3. Enter your picks in the comments section below and try to write them out like I do at the end of this story.
4. In addition, be sure to leave a guess for the TOTAL AMOUNT OF POINTS that will be scored in Sunday night’s Eagles-Cowboys showdown. This will serve as our tiebreaker.
5. Do NOT pick the Monday night game.
6. The winner(s) will be announced in the Run & Shoot blog on Monday. I'll need your address so I can hook you up with a Procter & Gamble gift bag.
The Tipper’s Picks (20-19 on the year, 1-2 last week)
Chicago Bears/New England Patriots UNDER (38)
ST. LOUIS RAMS (+8.5) at New Orleans Saints
DENVER BRONCOS (-4) at Arizona Cardinals
Who ya got?