Week 15 Pick 'Em Challenge
It’s Eagles-Giants day, which means I’m way too excited to come up with a catchy intro.
However, I will tell all of you this: I’m playing the line movements this week. All three of my selections involve me backing teams in which the spread moved towards them this past week.
Example: If the Eagles were a 9-point favorite to open the week and are now a 6-point favorite, I would be taking the Eagles.
NFP Pick ‘Em Contest Rules:
1. Pick three (3) games against the spread. Be sure to use the lines from the right side of the chart (current).
2. You MUST get all three games correct.
3. Enter your picks in the comments section below and try to write them out like I do at the end of this story.
4. In addition, be sure to leave a guess for the TOTAL AMOUNT OF POINTS that will be scored in Sunday night’s Packers-Patriots showdown. This will serve as our tiebreaker.
5. Do NOT pick the Monday night game.
6. The winner(s) will be announced in the Run & Shoot blog on Monday. I'll need your address so I can hook you up with a Procter & Gamble gift bag.
The Tipper’s Picks (20-22 on the year, 0-3 last week)
ST. LOUIS RAMS (-3) vs. Kansas City Chiefs
OAKLAND RAIDERS (-7.5) vs. Denver Broncos
DALLAS COWBOYS (-7.5) vs. Washington Redskins
Who ya got?