Week 16 Pick 'Em Challenge
ALERT: It seems that I have officially run out of Procter & Gamble gift bags, so as of the current moment, I don’t have anything to send to any of you guys that go 3-0 this weekend.
However, I’ll do my best to come up with something so that quality handicapping gets rewarded.
My apologies, but you guys have just been too good this season.
NFP Pick ‘Em Contest Rules:
1. Pick three (3) games against the spread. Be sure to use the lines from the right side of the chart (current).
2. You MUST get all three games correct.
3. Enter your picks in the comments section below and try to write them out like I do at the end of this story.
4. In addition, be sure to leave a guess for the TOTAL AMOUNT OF POINTS that will be scored in Sunday night’s Vikings-Eagles showdown. This will serve as our tiebreaker.
5. Do NOT pick the Monday night game.
6. The winner(s) will be announced in the Run & Shoot blog on Monday.
The Tipper’s Picks (21-24 on the year, 1-2 last week)
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (-6.5) vs. Seattle Seahawks
BUFFALO BILLS (+9) vs. New England Patriots
CHICAGO BEARS (-2.5) vs. New York Jets
Who ya got?