Week 4 Pick 'Em Contest
Let’s go everybody. It’s time to snap out of that funk and pick some damn winners.
Is this finally the week one of you will bring home the bacon with a 3-0 performance?
You all know how this works. Pick three games against the spread, get them all right and I’ll hook you up with an NFP tee shirt and beanie.
Here are the rules (PAY ATTENTION):
1. Leave a comment at the bottom of this story picking three (3) games against the spread. Your comment should look like how I write out my selections at the end of this article.
2. Do NOT pick the Monday night game.
3. Make sure you pick from the spreads on the RIGHT side of the chart (current lines).
4. Be sure to leave your guess for the total amount of points that will be scored in Sunday night’s game (Bears at Giants). THIS WILL SERVE AS THE TIEBREAKER.
5. Winners (if any) will be announced tomorrow in the “Run and Shoot” blog.
The Tipper’s Picks (2-1 last week, 6-3 on the season)
*I’m feeling good after a hot Saturday evening in which I was all over Oregon, Iowa and Hawaii.
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars
ATLANTA FALCONS (-6.5) vs. San Francisco 49ers
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (-5.5) vs. Washington Redskins<p> Who ya got?