Week 5 Pick 'Em Contest
It’s time to get back to our winning ways.
After a dreadful 0-3 performance last week, I’m looking to get the train back on the tracks. In addition, I’m hoping at least one of you can do the same, because we still have yet to declare a single winner in the Total Access Pass Pick ‘Em contest.
Here’s how it works:
1. Pick three (3) games against the spread. Be sure to use the lines from the right side of the chart (current).
2. You must get all three games correct.
3. Enter your picks in the comments section below and try to write them out like I do at the end of this story.
4. In addition, be sure to leave a guess for the TOTAL AMOUNT OF POINTS that will be scored in Sunday night’s Philly-San Fran matchup. This will serve as our tiebreaker.
5. Do NOT pick the Monday night game.
6. The winner(s) will be announced in the Run & Shoot blog on Monday. I'll need your address so I can hook you up with an NFP tee shirt and beanie.
The Tipper’s Picks (6-6 on the year, 0-3 last week)
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS (-6.5) at Oakland Raiders
DETROIT LIONS (-3) vs. St. Louis Rams
GREEN BAY PACKERS (-2.5) at Washington Redskins
Who ya got?