Week 7 Pick 'Em Contest
I was thinking about this on Saturday before I started to study the Week 7 lines.
This group is due for a monster week.
Yeah, I said it. We’ve only had a couple of winners through six weeks. It’s time for all of us to unleash the beast and knock one out of the park.
However, with the way I’ve been picking, you guys would be better off going against all three of my selections. You’re probably guaranteed a 2-1 week using that strategy.
Here’s how it works:
1. Pick three (3) games against the spread. Be sure to use the lines from the right side of the chart (current).
2. You MUST get all three games correct.
3. Enter your picks in the comments section below and try to write them out like I do at the end of this story.
4. In addition, be sure to leave a guess for the TOTAL AMOUNT OF POINTS that will be scored in Sunday night’s Indy-Washington matchup. This will serve as our tiebreaker.
5. Do NOT pick the Monday night game.
6. The winner(s) will be announced in the Run & Shoot blog on Monday. I'll need your address so I can hook you up with an NFP tee shirt and beanie.
The Tipper’s Picks (8-10 on the year, 1-2 last week)
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (-9.5) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
DENVER BRONCOS (-7.5) vs. Oakland Raiders
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (-3) vs. St. Louis Rams
Who ya got?