Week 8 Pick 'Em Contest
With the way I’ve been picking games the last few weeks, I have a sound financial strategy that I would like to give to you, my loyal readers.
Pick against me this weekend.
I haven’t gone better than 1-2 in close to four weeks, so I suggest you study my picks below and go against them this Sunday.
Don’t worry about thanking me when you’re rolling in the dough.
It’s the least I could do.
NFP Pick ‘Em Contest Rules:
1. Pick three (3) games against the spread. Be sure to use the lines from the right side of the chart (current).
2. You MUST get all three games correct.
3. Enter your picks in the comments section below and try to write them out like I do at the end of this story.
4. In addition, be sure to leave a guess for the TOTAL AMOUNT OF POINTS that will be scored in Sunday night’s Pittsburgh-New Orleans showdown. This will serve as our tiebreaker.
5. Do NOT pick the Monday night game.
6. The winner(s) will be announced in the Run & Shoot blog on Monday. I'll need your address so I can hook you up with an NFP tee shirt and beanie.
The Tipper’s Picks (9-12 on the year, 1-2 last week)
NEW YORK JETS (-6) vs. Green Bay Packers
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (-7.5) vs. Buffalo Bills
DETROIT LIONS (-2.5) vs. Washington Redskins
Who ya got?