2009 Bowl Game Challenge
Welcome to the 2009 National Football Post Bowl Game Challenge!
Four of the NFP’s writers are battling it out to see who can pick the most winners from the 34 bowl games being played this season.
And the winner will be rewarded handsomely.
Whichever of the four writers picks the most winners will take home not only a year’s worth of pride and self-respect, but the following prizes as well:
1. A fake gold watch from the 1995 Sun Bowl.
2. A year’s supply of Ochocinco condoms.
Let’s meet the four writer’s looking to take home such a prestigious haul of hardware:
1. Matt Bowen: NFP Analyst, former NFL journeyman, American beer drinker
2. Joe Fortenbaugh: NFP Fantasy Analyst, Hooters restaurant aficionado, Cowboys-hater
3. Ray Gustini: Half man, half vampire, Gustini sleeps upside down in a closet and loves to pick winners.
4. Dave Miller: NFP College Football Writer and DePaul University ladies’ man who is going bald at a very young age.
Here’s our picks. We’ll be updating the winners and overall records throughout the bowl season.
Who do you think will take home the gold (watch)?