Who are the early favorites to win Super Bowl 51?
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos are likely still celebrating their 24-10 win over the Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl 50 but bookmakers and the rest of the NFL are looking to next year.
Sportsbook Bovada.lv has three teams as co-favorites to win next year's Super Bowl. Heading into the offseason, the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks join the Panthers with the best odds to win Super Bowl 51.
Green Bay and Pittsburgh are next at 12/1 odds followed by Arizona and Dallas at 14/1 and 16/1 odds respectively. Denver, the reigning champs, are also at 16/1 odds with the uncertainty surrounding Peyton Manning's possible retirement.
- Cleveland is the biggest longshot at 150/1
- Chip Kelly's arrival in the Bay area hasn't inspired confidence in the betting community. The 49ers are 50/1 to win next year's Super Bowl in Houston.
- The Los Angeles Rams also have 50/1 odds in their return season in California.
- The Washington professional football team has the longest odds (50/1) of any of this year's playoff teams.
- America's Team has the seventh best odds to win Super Bowl 51. The Cowboys have the highest odds of any non-playoff team from this year.
|New England Patriots||9/1|
|Green Bay Packers||12/1|
|Kansas City Chiefs||25/1|
|New Orleans Saints||33/1|
|New York Giants||33/1|
|New York Jets||33/1|
|Los Angeles Rams||50/1|
|San Diego Chargers||50/1|
|San Francisco 49ers||50/1|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||50/1|