NFL Week 3 Stat Recap Table: QB, RB and WR
In a shootout at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Drew Brees passed Brett Favre's record of 6300 pass completions. He tossed for 3 touchdowns and ran for 2, including the game winner in overtime.
On Monday night, Big Ben Roethlisberger came out firing in the first half, recording 3 Touchdowns to Vance McDonald, Antonio Brown, and Ryan Switzer. Following a slow start and 3 first-half interceptions, Ryan Fitzpatrick led a comeback but came up short, sending the Steelers to 1-1-1 and the Bucs to 2-1.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick threw for 411 yards (his third consecutive with 400+ passing yards), 3 Touchdowns, and 3 Interceptions
- Drew Brees and Matt Ryan combine for over 700 passing yards and 8 touchdowns
- Calvin Ridley caught for 146 Yards and 3 Touchdowns
- Robert Woods records 10 catches for 104 yards and 2 Touchdowns
- Adrian Peterson rushes 19 times for 120 yards and 2 Touchdowns
- Christian McCaffrey gained 184 yards on 28 rushes