NFL Week 4 Stat Recap Table: QB, RB and WR
It would appear that the Fitzmagic is gone. Following a dismal first-half performance in Chicago, he was replaced by Jameis Winston. While neither quarterback was able to get much going, Winston will be the starter following Tampa Bay's bye week. On the other side of the field, Mitchell Trubisky had the game of his life, tossing for 6 touchdowns and 354 yards. On Thursday night, Jared Goff and Kirk Cousins combined for just under 900 passing yards and 8 touchdowns. The receivers also had a field day, with Cooper Kupp recording 2 Touchdowns on 162 yards, and Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen both having strong performances for the Vikings.
- Jared Goff, Andrew Luck, Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, Matt Ryan all toss for 400+ yards
- 23 players recorded 100+ receiving yards
- Alvin Kamara rushes for 134 yards and 3 touchdowns
- Nick Chubb and Mike Davis rush for 100+ yards and score 2 touchdowns
- Jared Cook caught for 110 yards and 2 touchdowns