NFL Week 5 Stat Recap Table: QB, RB and WR
Monday night was a historic one. On a 62 yard touchdown pass to rookie Tre'Quan Smith, Drew Brees passed Peyton Manning's record of 71,940 passing yards. After the game, Brees sat at 72,103 career passing yards, and doesn't appear to be slowing down any time soon. Third on the all-time list is Brett Favre at 71,838 yards, followed closely by Tom Brady at 67,418.
- Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers toss for 3 touchdowns and 0 interceptions
- 12 players recorded 100+ receiving yards
- Eric Ebron, Antonio Brown, Tre'Quan Smith, Robby Anderson, David Moore all record 2 touchdowns
- Todd Gurley rumbles his was to 3 touchdowns
- Isaiah Crowell rushes for 200+ yards and 1 touchdown