September 27, 2018 - Martin Chandler
Super Bowl 53 Odds: Updated for Week 4
Key takeaways from week 3:
- Rams remain the comfortable favorite to win Super Bowl 53 as they lead the league in point differential. And, they will likely be in the same position on top next week as they play host to their cross-town rivals on Sunday.
- Vikings, Patriots, Packers and Jaguars all show red after losses, but surprisingly still remain in the top Ten, mostly due to their legacy brands as top NFL teams.
- Despite a 3-0 start, the Miami Dolphins still have not penetrated the Top 15 teams most likely to win Super Bowl 53!
- Biggest jump: Buffalo Bills (60%)
- Biggest drop: San Francisco 49ers (186%)
Super Bowl 53 Odds