17. Dallas Cowboys: The Cowboys addressed the secondary this offseason, but if they want to make a run at the playoffs QB Tony Romo has to play at a high level.
US PRESSWIRERookie Russell Wilson gets the start this week vs. Arizona.
18. Seattle Seahawks: Alright Russell Wilson, show us what you got.
19. San Diego Chargers: No Vincent Jackson? The Chargers and Philip Rivers will still throw the ball all over the field.
20. Carolina Panthers: Can Steve Smith have another Pro Bowl season with Cam Newton at QB?
21. New York Jets: We know Tebow will be on the field running “gadget plays,” but this is still Mark Sanchez’s offense—for now.
22. Oakland Raiders: With a full offseason of work, Carson Palmer should play like a proven veteran at the QB position.
23. Tennessee Titans: We like the Titans’ offense with Jake Locker at QB because of his ability to throw the vertical game and make plays outside of the pocket.
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Greg Schiano coached this team hard in camp—and they needed it after packing it in to end the 2011 season.
25. Washington Redskins: Mike Shanahan has a true playmaker at QB, but he has to open up the offense this year.
26. Indianapolis Colts: The transition to a 3-4 scheme could lead to some early struggles on defense, but Andrew Luck looks like the real deal.
27. Arizona Cardinals: The Cards have a Top 5 talent in Larry Fitzgerald and drafted Notre Dame’s Michael Floyd, but the QB position is shaky at best.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars: MJD is back, but we are looking at QB Blaine Gabbert’s development is his second season.
29. St. Louis Rams: Can Fisher turn the Rams around in his first season? He needs help from Sam Bradford to get it done.
30. Minnesota Vikings: The Vikings have holes at the WR position and we don’t know when Adrian Peterson will be back at full strength.
31. Miami Dolphins: Starting rookie Ryan Tannehill is the right call, but don’t expect immediate results in Miami.
32. Cleveland Browns: The Browns are young and inexperienced at key positions. Not good when you play in the loaded AFC North.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
Check out our partners at TiqIQ for the best deals on all games on the 2014 NFL schedule.
AUG 19 Jesse Lawrence
Seahawks, 49ers tickets lead most expensive Rivalry Game premiums on secondary market
AUG 19 Ari Nissim
A look at what the Panthers signal-caller can expect come contract time.
AUG 17 Jesse Lawrence
Ticket market suggests Alabama, Florida State favorites for National Championship.