US PRESSWIRERivers and the Chargers blew a 24-0 halftime lead in the loss to the Broncos on Monday night.
17. (14) San Diego Chargers (3-3): Remember when the Chargers were 3-1?
18. (22) Miami Dolphins (3-3): Rookie QB Ryan Tannehill continues to impress for the 3-3 Dolphins.
19. (24) New York Jets (3-3): Can the Jets knock off the Patriots in Foxborough this Sunday?
20. (15) St. Louis Rams (3-3): The Rams need to find some offense—soon.
21. (19) Dallas Cowboys (2-3): The Cowboys left some plays (and time) on the field in the loss to the Ravens.
22. (27) Buffalo Bills (3-3): The Bills rebounded after the blowout loss to the 49ers in Week 5 to pick up the win over the Cards.
23. (21) New Orleans Saints (1-4): If the Saints are going to make a run to get back in the mix, now is the time to get it done.
24. (17) Cincinnati Bengals (3-3): Back to back losses to the Dolphins and Browns have us lowering expectations on the Bengals.
25. (30) Tennessee Titans (2-4): Are the Titans a better football team with Hasselbeck under center?
26. (26) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3): The Bucs get the win over the Chiefs, but that’s no reason to throw a party.
27. (23) Indianapolis Colts (2-3): The Colts were gashed by Shonn Greene and the Jets' run game.
28. (25) Carolina Panthers (1-4): Let’s see if the bye week helped out the Panthers and Cam Newton.
29. (28) Oakland Raiders (1-4): The Raiders had opportunities to knock off the Falcons in Atlanta.
30. (32) Cleveland Browns (1-5): Brandon Weeden and the Browns' offense generated some big plays to get their first win of the season.
31. (29) Kansas City Chiefs (1-5): Well, Brady Quinn isn’t the answer either in K.C.
32. (31) Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4): The Jags take over the bottom spot in our rankings...and they could be here for a while.
Follow the NFP on Twitter: @FootballPost
Check out our partners at TiqIQ for the best deals on all games on the 2014 NFL schedule.
AUG 22 Ari Nissim
Ten players closing in on lucrative new paydays.
AUG 22 Joel Corry
Considered by many as a ‘red flag prospect’ during draft season, the Cincinnati linebacker continues to prove people wrong.
AUG 19 Jesse Lawrence
Seahawks, 49ers tickets lead most expensive Rivalry Game premiums on secondary market